The Barco MDSC-2242 is a 42-inch large-screen surgical display with LED backlight, featuring full HD resolution. Purpose-built for the operating room, the MDSC-2242 can visualise a wide range of analogue and digital video sources, including HD endoscopic video, room and boom camera video, patient and surgery information, radiology and pathology images, with ultimate detail.
• Colour calibrated, artefact free images – presenting surgeons with accurate realist images and excellent depth perception.
• Multi-source, multi-display imaging over the IP network
• Designed for use in the operating room
• Easy cleaning thanks to full size protection screen
• 42″ wide-screen LCD
• Full HD resolution
• 2MP (1920 x 1080)
• Maximum luminance – 500 cd/m² (typical)
• Viewing angle (H, V) – 178°
Request a quote